Frequently asked Questions
1. Can I enable Rbkit on my application running in Production?
Unless you are adventurous - our current recommendation is no.
- For profiling a production application, you will have to open two ports from Server on which your app is running.
- The communication between rbkit backend and desktop client is unencrypted. Rbkit does not send actual content of objects to desktop client, but still this is something to keep in mind.
2. Where do I report bugs or crashes ?
All issues are tracked on Github, click here to report a bug or a crash.
3. Which version of Ruby - Rbkit works with?
Rbkit should work with any version of Ruby
>= 2.1.0. It depends on certain
Tracepoint APIs which are only available in those versions.
Updated less than a minute ago